Ahh I received an email from the lovely Coeur Blonde, that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. I already received this award previously, but this time it’s a little bit different. To get to know other blogs, and the persons behind it, a little bit better, you have to answer 11 questions. After answering it, you choose 11 of your favorite blogs and start thinking about 11 questions you want’t to ask them. And this goes on and on, and so we all get to know each other better.
These are the questions being asked by Coeur Blonde:
- What’s your favourite quote?
Live, Love, Eat! Off course
- Instagram or Lomography?
I’am very much addicted to Instagram, so I choose this.
- Why did you start blogging?
Because I wan’t to inspire other people with my recipes. I show them that cooking shouldn’t be difficult without using packages.
- Love actually or Alles is liefde?
I am very fond of Dutch movies, so I choose Alles is liefde.
- What’s your perfect comfort food?
I love comfort food, eating it for the television while watching Masterchef Australia. My favorite comfort food is lasagna. I really like the Italian Cuisine and this is easy to make.
- New york, Paris or Barcelona?
New York is still on my list to visit, I will go to Paris in December but my all time favorite is Barcelona. I love this city beacause of it’s beauty, food and nice places.
- What do you wish to receive in your shoe from Sinterklaas?
I always like to have cookbooks, I collect them. There’s a Dutch book called Het Nederlandse Bakboek that I really want to add to my collection.
- What’s your ultimate goal to achieve in 2013?
I actually never make goals. For me the most important thing is to do what I love. But I would be very happy if people are still visiting my blog and making my recipes.
- What is your all time favourite xmas song?
That’s definitely All I want for christmas is You. This song makes me happy and gives me butterfly’s.
- Are you more a butterfly, bird or foxy type?
This is a nice question, I think I am a butterfly kind of person. That flutters around for new inspiration.
- Pastels or black and white?
Pastels! I love pastels, they make me think of sweet candy.
And my favorite blogs at this moment are:
Congrats with your virtual award I have the following questions for the nominees:
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Are you more a morning or and evening person?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- Sweet or Savory?
- What’s your favorite recipe on your blog?
- Who or what is your biggest inpiration?
- Your favorite cookbook?
- Having dinner with George Clooney of with Adriano Zumbo?
- What’s your favorite ingredient?
- Soup or Salad?
- Preparing dinner or going out for dinner?